Looking for a change bag that you can use when carrying your baby in a sling or carrier, and when using the buggy? Want one with enough space for cloth nappies, changes of clothes and miscellaneous baby gubbins? Look no further! We are so excited by this product, a partnership between Geeky Baby Ltd and Clarabugs Creations who make our wetbags, made in the not-for-profit, British-based Bobbin & Buckle workshop in central Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
This bag has fab features:
- Tie straps, with side loops to enable the bag to be worn cross body or rucksack style depending on what your plans are and whether baby is on your front or your back;
- a zippered main compartment;
- a drawstring external pocket for baby bottles, reusable coffee cups or water bottles;
- 3 internal pockets, one of which is zip closure;
- 1 loop and 1 lobster clasp for attaching keys or anything else that gets lost in the bottom of a big bag;
- buggy clips so you can safely attach it to your pushchair.
Constructed in hard-wearing outer fabric (denim, woolen worsted, or corduroy, with patterned cotton linings. These bags are stunning, hard-wearing and practical.
You can choose to order a matching wetbag in a variety of sizes.